Scabos Travertine Tile
Our Scabos Travertine Tile offers a very unique product that has a hight variation of gold/brown color travertine.
Scabos Travertine Tile offers you;
- Unique with its own variations in patterns and color, authentic travertine, premium quality.
- Historical, Aged Look Brushed and Chiseled style adds character to a variety of space.
- Each Batch Is Unique Random, varied, subtly decorative color spectrum.
- The brushed surface finish gives an old look/antiqued to the stone tiles and provides an anti-slippery surface. The surface of the travertine is treated with wire brushes to produce a flat, matte surface.
Travertine is a type of natural stone and formed around hot water springs. In general, there are 2 measures that the industry takes into consideration while grading travertine and other marble tiles. These are variations and density.
Our Scabos Travertine Tile gets 5 out of 5 for variation that is high variation and for density it gets 4 out of 5 that is good density.
Variation is up to your taste but density in general denser is better for longevity, stain resistance, and wear-tear resistance. In general softer and more porous stones will require more maintenance. As you might know, porous stones’ absorption rate will be higher and they will stain a lot easier. On the other hand, you can always prevent this by using a heavy-duty sealer but that will cost you more as well.
recommends sealing your Scabos Tile because it is naturally porous and rapidly absorbs any spills across its surface.
Samples are generally in 4″x4″ size. Thickness might vary depending on the thickness of the actual product. For example, if you are ordering a sample of 18″x18″x1/2″ and this particular SKU has another size variation in 12″x12″x3/8″ your sample thickness might be either Â½” or 3/8″
We aim to show you a little bit of color variation in the material.
We mostly ship our sample orders with FedEx and it takes around 3-5 business days after your order date. If you would like to order full-size samples that are also possible, please contact us and we will provide the shipping cost for full-size samples.
Samples are highly recommended for a better assessment of the current batch of this product before committing to a larger purchase.
Even though we do everything we can to truly represent the overall colors/shades of the current batch of the product with our product photos, due to various monitors and settings, it may not be directly possible to view the exact shading/coloring characteristics of the material entirely on your screen.
Therefore, current actual samples should be obtained and approved before committing to a larger order.
We aim to show you a little bit of color variation of the material. If you would like to order full-size samples that is also possible, please contact us and we will provide the shipping cost for full-size samples.
- Samples are generally in 4”x4” size
- Thickness might vary depending on the thickness of the actual product. For example, if you are ordering a sample of 18”x18”x1/2” and this particular SKU has another size variation in 12”x12”x3/8” your sample thickness might be either ½” or 3/8.
- Sample orders delivered with FedEx and it takes around 3-5 business days after your order date.